CreativeLIVE


CreativeLive is a worldwide free creative education that Chase Jarvis and Chad  Swanson created. Their are courses from technology, photography and fine art of all kinds. You can watch the live webcast FREE . If you are unable to watch or like it so much, you can purchase the download for a great price.  I think this kind of education can open door for photographer and allowing other to network.

I discovered CreativeLIVE when I  was looking into Zack Aris, the OneLight Workshop guy, who is a great teacher. I was checking out his blog and I found out that he was on CreativeLIve. I missed it!  So I decided to purchase the  CreativeLIVE course "Studio Lighting with Zack Aris".  It is so worth it. 

Zack Aris is back again for another CreativeLIVE weekend! Yes! Zack going to be on  CreativeLIVE on April 29, 2011 and May 1, 2011. The title is "FREE Workshop: Zack is Back"  and  the event is the same day Prince William and Kate Middleton are getting married. 

Are you going to tune into creativeLIVE?

No comments: