4th of July

This year was very relaxed. We celebrated my step dad's birthday and the 4th of July.  My sister and my nephews came over  to have some fun. For dinner we had stake, backed potato and  corn. Then for desert we had DQ ice cream cake to celebrate my step dads birthday and it was yummy! The highlight for Thursday, July 4th are I caught a frog with the boys (2 of the 3 boys touched the frog), celebrating Jim's birthday, poppers and sparklers to close the event for that evening. Dylan picked the frog up several times and even help his little brother, Jacob, touch the frog for the first time. Nathan  is a little helper, he help his Papaw get the grill ready and helped me take a group photo of the boys. I was able to capture a little moment of being brother, Nathan put his arm around him little brother and smiled at him. I am so happy I was able to capture the moment. Hope everyone had a great week! 

No comments: