Retiring My Second Pair of Running Shoes!

        Today after my 15 miles run, I decide to retire my Asics Kids Gel-Excite GS  running shoes that has 372 miles on them! These shoes was purchased the day before my first half marathon, because my first pair of running shoes has a whole on the side of the adidas shoes and I discovered it when getting ready for Akron Half Marathon. These shoes was used on three half marathons, one 5k and the training for my full Marathon that is in only 58 days away.These shoes have been through the rain, snow and sunny days! The dirt and mud on these shoes mean a sign of age and the journeys the I have been on. These shoe have been so great that I have not had any blisters, red spot on my feet! I think it is time to retire my $55.00  dollar pair of  running shoes and replace them with a new pair that is identical to theses!










No comments: