Loom Bracelets

Rainbow Loom bracelets are the it toy for school age kids for a few months now! The bracelets that you make with rubber bands, s hook, weaving tool, braclet maker peg tool.

It was a nice day outside, it was cold, but was a great day for a 5 mile run, just before the nephews came over to spend the night. As they enter the house, Jacob (7 year old) goes on a hunt for Me (Aunt Jen) and ask me to make Starburst Loom Bracklelet for him! He told me it was hard and I asked is it on Youtube? He said yes! Let me tell you I never made a Loom bracelet before and was going to make a interment bracelets for the first time. I skipped the beginning and the advances brackets! LOL! I was ready to tackle the bracelet, just follow the video, I am a visual learner, so that is a plus!

I watch the video and follow the steps, doing great till it was time to take it off the peg thing, I start taking it off gently and it fell apart, my nephew was like  you have to be fast, and he helped me! He picked out the color he wanted me to make them in. Well bracelet attempt  1: it did not work, it  fell apart. So I was cool with it, I told Dylan, no worries, I can make another one and I will go fast when pulling it off the peg thing. Hay we learned something, no worries I will get it!  Dylan was like you should have lissened to me! Attempt 2: I completed the starburst bracelet  and it looks cool! I must say!  My nephew so excited! He was like you are the best bracelet maker ever! He was like I am not going to trade this bracelet, I am going to keep it for ever!   Dylan just made my day!  So them Nathan wanted me to make him a bracket! So I made it after the his brother went to sleep. Attempt 1: did not work out, I tried quick fix and did not work. I spend like an hour on the purple color , trying to do a quick fix. Lessoned learned start over when mess up! Attempt 2: it finally worked!  I attempted it the next morning after I made cinnamon rolls for the kids! O yah! I got it 

We it was a nice weekend hanging out with the nephews! They sure are a blast!



Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments: